german goth question

LstatShaft at aol.com LstatShaft at aol.com
Mon Dec 1 16:24:29 EST 2003

In a message dated 12/1/2003 2:58:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wennesdae at darksites.com writes:

> I have noticed the bagpipe-like sounds too... Curious..
> Unheilig are totally, without a doubt goth.. I dont know what subgenre of
> goth I would stick them into though.. Does anyone know where I might purchace
> some Unheilig? I have looked all over..

We have all the Unheilig stuff at <A HREF="http://www.isotank.com">http://www.isotank.com</A>

I saw them at the M'era Luna festival this year. The lead singer, Der Graf
("The Count") is pretty vampalicious, and yeah, they're squarely on the
gothic/industrial side of things. They really want to play a Dracula's Ball sometime
this year ;-)

[P]