german goth question

I am a gothic chipmunk elheme at telerama.com
Tue Dec 2 10:50:48 EST 2003

Some of their english songs are rather good as well: Skin, and the bad and
the beautiful come to mind.  I don't hear too many people make reference to
Unheilig though.  I remember asking Matt .. dj Emperium, if he had some and
if he could play some.  He said that he had no idea who they were.  I've
goten other reactions along those same lines.

Back when audio galaxy was around, I downloaded a bunch of their stuff .. I
can't find any more on Kazaaa, and I can't find heir cds to buy.

Rickness