german goth question

deeann mikula hartmann goth at d33ann.com
Tue Dec 2 10:46:05 EST 2003

On Tue, 2 Dec 2003, I am a gothic chipmunk wrote:

> wow, thanks, I just took a look see at the page.
>
> Corvis corax is a rather kool band too.  They were the first band I heard
> out of germany who used the bagpipes.  I had no idea that their use was so
> wide spread.

me too, me too.  i really dig them.  i also enjoy playing their cd
randomly for my non-goth friends, i've gotten them a lot of new fans
that way.

are they goth?  or do goths just like bagpipes?

deeann mikula hartmann

"the limits of my language mean the limits of my world."
   --ludwig wittgenstein, tractatus logico-hilosophicus