german goth question

LstatShaft at aol.com LstatShaft at aol.com
Tue Dec 2 13:47:01 EST 2003

In a message dated 12/2/2003 10:44:18 AM Eastern Standard Time, someone
writes:

> >I liked Tanzwut enough to buy several CDs, but not enough to keep paying
> >import prices.  Their self-titled single is great, and they do an amusing
> >German cover of "Iron Man" ("Eisenmann") on one disc.

Ya gotta hear In Extremo's cover of "This Corrosion," complete with bagpipey
goodness.  It's medievalriffic.

I just bought the new Corvus Corax DVD last night...gonna watch it this
evening (the Futurama Season Four Box Set took priority).

[P]