quick 'lil promo

Jason Wardrip akhkharu_the_black at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 6 20:10:09 EST 2003

Just thought I would use this opportunity to plug my friends website http://www.vampirefreaks.com I really love this site and I doubt that there isn't a person on this list who wouldn't. they have a great streaming radio station, chatroom and message board, plus games and videos like kill the cop and the adventures of Mr. Clown. it's a great site and you can even buy some new threads on the official site store http://www.fuckthemainstream.com all right, that wraps up the annoying promotion and if this makes it passed the moderator (begs, pleads, offers money or sexual favors) then enjoy the site.