Liked the music at Ceremony last Sat.

DarkThreads mirv01 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 09:12:58 EST 2003

--- idlechic <idlechic at hotmail.com> wrote:
> that's an excellent way to get djs pissed off.
> i'm sure you realize that
> it's impossible to please everyone all the
> time, especially a crowd of
> goths.

OH NO! And we wouldn't want to piss off the DJ...

Seriously...I know you can't please everyone, and
goth is a broad spectrum. What I'm saying is
VARIETY is good, and listen to your audience
(playing one request out of 20 does not mean you
are a good listener.)

I appreciate a good DJ. I know it requires skill
and an investment of time/money/energy, and I was
trying to pay one of them a compliment. I'll try
to control myself next time.

mirv

=====
Megan Irvine <mirv at darkthreads.com>