Halou

B beep at telerama.com
Tue Dec 9 19:29:20 EST 2003

I know I've turned many of you on to Halou.  Well, I just noticed that in
addition to a new EP, they're also selling a CD-R re-release of _We Only
Love You_, their out of print first album (on the defunct Bedazzled
records).  Check out http://www.halou.com for their little "web store."

I strongly believe that _We Only Love You_ was their best release, and
probably my favorite album of all time.  Bedazzled was a goth-friendly
shoegazer/indie label, and Halou had that sort of "feel" to them, but
instead of trading in guitar riffs they had a gorgeous vocalist and warm
drum'n'bass beats.  Perhaps if My Bloody Valentine had been ravers...?

brian j. parker
dj, geek, & black-clad cliche

dj badtz  .  http://blackbadtz.lm.com  .  all that is wrong about music