body part bands or albums

Chris Mattick CMattick at klettrooney.com
Thu Dec 11 14:42:31 EST 2003

Artificial Limb Embrace

...and I'm guessing a technical 'no' on the "cunt".

-----
Christopher T. Mattick

Klett Rooney Lieber & Schorling
A Professional Corporation

The information transmitted in this electronic message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this electronic transmission in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computers on which it may be stored.

>>> Pauline Law <plaw at andrew.cmu.edu> 12/11/03 02:41PM >>>
dear pgh-goth-list,

i'm trying to come up with body-part bands or albums so i can do a
body-part themed radio show.  so far this is what i've come up with:

phantom limbs
penis flytrap
heart
kidney thieves
foetus
revolting cocks
third eye foundation
eyes without a face
the talking heads
anal cunt (i don't know if i'm allowed to say 'cunt' on the air)
radiohead

can you add to this list? gothish spacerockish deathrockish punkish
glitchyish countryish artrockish contributions would be especially
appreciated.  also, i can't think of any albums off the top of my head.

thanks,
pauline