body part bands or albums

Kelly Ashkettle kellya at night-sky.net
Thu Dec 11 15:52:53 EST 2003

It can't be song titles? I was going along making a list that cleverly
moves in order from the top of the body to the bottom, but then I realized
that you'd asked for band or album names. So, I'll stop adding to it, but
here are the ones I thought of, anyway:

Headhunter - Front 242
Face to Face - Siouxsie and the Banshees
Kick in the Eye - Bauhaus
In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel
Red Necklace - The Deep Eynde
Shoulder to the Wheel - Bel Canto
Constellation of the Heart - Kate Bush
Red Right Hand - Nick Cave
Ringfinger - Nine Inch Nails
Hips, Lips, Tits, Power! - Pigface
Left Foot Down - Downy Mildew

If you wanted to do lyrics, too, you could use:

So Alive - Love and Rockets (legs are strong and brown)
Everything Counts - Depeche Mode (grabbing hands)
Temptation - New Order (oh, you've got blue eyes)

Actually, you could do a whole show in which everything has to do with
eyes...

--Kelly