Care Bears / Ceremony

S. Alexander Reed smr71+ at pitt.edu
Sat Dec 13 16:37:44 EST 2003

Hi ho.

Just to let you know, if you've been looking for an excuse to make
your clothes smell like smoke and to see whether the water pipes in
the Upstage have been fixed, I'll be DJing tonight.  Expect some
lovely beat- and key-matching, and some little-known musical
treasures collected from my voyages around the world.  This will of
course be squeezed in alongside your favorite synthpop, Britpop, and
powernoise.

Also spinning will by the magnificent Hiem and the gun-totin' DJ
Reason.  Give them candy.

-Alexx
ThouShaltNot
www.thoushalt.net