the pussy song

Chris Mattick CMattick at klettrooney.com
Mon Dec 15 10:48:34 EST 2003

Don't think this was it, but I always loved Christian nursery Rhyme singer Little Marcy's rendition of "I Love Little Pussy".

I love little Pussy,
Her coat is so warm,
And if I don't hurt her,
She'll do me no harm.

So I'll pull her tail,
Or drag her away.
Just Pussy and I,
Very gently we'll play.

She shall sit by my side,
And I'll give her some food;
And pussy will love me,
Because I am good.

http://www.sharpeworld.com/marcy/pages/index.html

-----
Christopher T. Mattick

Klett Rooney Lieber & Schorling
A Professional Corporation

The information transmitted in this electronic message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this electronic transmission in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computers on which it may be stored.

>>> <manny at telerama.com> 12/13/03 05:01PM >>>

a much older song already set the standard for the euphemistic use of
the word pussy.
there's a decently known pop song from the late 50s/early 60s
(i forget who sings it but it's one of those female pop crooners like
a Connie Francis or someone)
where the whole song she talks about her about pussy and every line
can be easily interpreted as being either about a cat or a vagina.
it's classic, easily one of the best novelty songs ever.

anyone knows who sings it?

-mt