jackets that have been lost a the upstage

deeann mikula hartmann deeann at d33ann.com
Tue Dec 16 16:28:24 EST 2003

they have a pretty responsible staff, at least as long as i've been
going there.  i've gotten back wallets, pagers, gloves, cigarette
cases, etc.  call the attic and ask them to check the lost and found.
(all things from all 3 floors go back to the attic's office, but make
sure that they know you left it in the upstage.)

good luck...