don't want to meet your mama just want to make you cuma . . . to Ceremony

TERROR FIRMA SKY terror_firma_sky at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 20 13:35:24 EST 2003

Call it divine inspiration or blackmail, but those lovable muppets
gone wrong at the Nightshift are letting me spin again tonight at
Ceremony. I'll be joined by Miss Joi and Seth to form Voltron, so
expect to hear everything, but the kitchen sink tonight, unless I
decide to mic my leaky faucet and run it through an effects
processor. In that case, expect to hear the kitchen sink too.