ATTENTION ALL SEXY DJ WANNABES

Pope Jeremy automaticlarynx at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 7 21:52:22 EST 2003

The Hypervinyl store on Forward Ave. is going out of
business after a mere 6 months in business. They're
having a by appointment only super-clearance sale.

There's a sign in the window advertising such bold
claims as "Everything Must Go!", "%90 off", and "Learn
The Truth About Who Killed Robert Kennedy!"

Well, it advertises at least two of those three
things.

If you're interested in getting your hands on some
brand new DJ schwag at dirt cheap prices, this might
be your chance.

- Pope Jeremy

=====
http://automaticlarynx.shadyhouse.com

According to folklore, Michael Faraday, who discovered the principle of electromagnetic induction in the 1830's, was asked by a British politician to what conceivable use electricity might be put. Faraday replied, "Sir, I do not know what it is good for. But of one thing I am quite certain--someday you will tax it."