boondock saints - all saints day

MT fachmoir at freedminds.com
Tue Nov 11 08:11:10 EST 2003

sad to say, you will be waiting for a while. they are doing everything on their own.
they are building sets in an abandoned junkyard. it seems what backers they had have went south on them.

also, Willam DeFoe will not be in the next one. i will miss it.
his character added a rather amusing twist to the whole movie.

-Mi
"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand,
so our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
And we shall flow a river forth to thee,
and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."
-The Prayer from Boondock Saints