army jacket looking for a new home

idlechic idlechic at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 14 13:20:35 EST 2003

i'm getting rid of my old army jacket, and i figured i'd post here first to see if anyone wants it.  it's not exactly in the best shape, but it'll keep you warmer than nothing.  (you can see why i'm not in sales.)  i'd guess it's a large/extra large, and it goes below the butt. there's a possibility i'll be showing my face in public this weekend, so i could bring it with me or i can meet up with someone in south side or oakland throughout the week.

jolie.