I Parasite added to Christ Analogue show

TERROR FIRMA SKY terror_firma_sky at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 15 09:45:11 EST 2003

 I Parasite has been added to the bill for the Christ Analogue show.
The price shall remain the same though. You can still get tickets
from DJ Hiem, the memembers of Trak Addikt and Transylvanian Terror,
or myself. I will be at Ceremony tonight if anyone needs to buy any,
or if any wants to try to get me drunk and steal some.

Christ Analogue
I Parasite
Trak Addikt
Terror Firma Sky
Transylvanian Terror
7:30 Wed. Dec. 3
Club Laga
$10
All ages

=====
TFS, former metal head, recovering rivet head.