photo supplies

TERROR FIRMA SKY terror_firma_sky at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 02:42:05 EST 2003

--- Tara <blather_rinse_repeat at yahoo.com> wrote:

> (goes back to quietly plotting either an elaborate jewel heist or
> any car owner's death so that she can assume the identity of said
> car owner and, with a little bit of luck, drive their car in
> peace.)

Ah ha! The cospiracy continues! You may get the van, but you're more
likely to rust in pieces than drive in peace. You'll never get your
hands on my precious jewels though! Oh, look how they sparkle. I
found them in the cats' litter box. Maybe they're diamonds.

=====
TFS, former metal head, recovering rivet head.