Thanks

TERROR FIRMA SKY terror_firma_sky at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 23 11:45:40 EST 2003

Thanks to everyone who came out to Ceremony, and everybody who
danced their asses off all night. You guys were awesome. Also thanks
for being patient while we worked through our technical difficulties
during the night. Thanks to my partner in crime and in sickness for
the night, DJ Reason, and the rest of the Nightshift. I had a blast
and I hope the Noisex wasn't too noisey for you, and the Feindflug
wasn't too "fluggy".

For those who wanted to know here's what I played.

Set One
Artz + Pfusch - Devotion/Love
Feindflug - Vollstreckung
Converter - Death Time
Synapscape - Face Off
Hypnoskull - Ready To Scream, Ready To Die!
Noisex - Sweet Rowdy
Boards Of Canada - Telephosic Workshop
Scorn - Black Belt

Set Two
Depeche Mode - Stripped (Highland Mix)
Kode IV - Resurrection
Manufacture - A Measured Response
Front 242 - Until Death (Us Do Part)
A Split Second - Rigor Mortis
Pankow - Happy As The Horses (Instrumental)
PTP - My Favorite Things
Braindead Sound Machine - Pai Gow Poker And Ginger Ale
Psychic TV - Papel Breakdance
Krushed Opiates - Master Beat (Mojo Rising Remix)
Andraculoid - Close Your Eyes

Set Three
Christ Analogue - A Slight Rage
Skold - Anything
My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Sex On Wheelz
The Love Interest - Bedazzled (Blue Velvet Mix)
Skinny Puppy - Testure (12 Inch Mix)
Controlled Bleeding - Words (Of The Dying)
Iron Maiden - Run To The Hills
Killing Joke - Pleasures Of The Flesh
Terrorfakt - Pure
Manufactura - Killing You
Sister Machine Gun - Brother Bomb

=====
TFS, former metal head, recovering rivet head.