old ThouShaltNot cassette tape (circa '99)

Ancilla Sea-Maid ancilla6 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 21:26:08 EST 2003

When TSN first played Pittsburgh at the Night
Owl/Upstage or whatever, they handed out some cassette
tape samplers. My copy is probably stuck under my car
seat, or someone else's. I am pretty sure I have all
of the songs on it in other formats. Unless there was
some exclusive track that I'm forgetting. Oh well...I
was recently wondering, did anyone manage not to lose
theirs? I don't need a replacement or anything. I was
just curious :D

- tamara