Boston, ManRay was cool, thanks for the tips

DarkThreads mirv01 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 6 12:11:30 EDT 2003

So I'm back from my travels. I checked out club
ManRay on fetish night and I thought it was
pretty cool. It's a nice club and there were lots
of people there, lots of fetishy gear. I liked
the music they were playing in the goth area of
the club. There was also another dance area
playing techno (which I wasn't in the mood for
that evening--but that's the benefit of having
two dance areas). I had fun. I wished that I had
more time to check out some of the other clubs in
the area. I would go back there again. Thanks to
the kind folks on this list who gave some tips
and suggestions for Boston. Check out my blog
(link in my sig below) for more details from my
trip.

mirv

=====
Megan Irvine mirv01 at yahoo.com
My blog: http://darkthreads.blogspot.com
Shop my eBay store: http://www.ebaystores.com/darkthreadsdesigns
"Let the beauty we love be what we do." Rumi