new Ceremony website + coat check

B beep at telerama.com
Wed Oct 8 15:02:35 EDT 2003

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003, Miss Joi wrote:

> just to add, when we sat down with Eamon and discussed the new site,
> we told him, "Clinical yet inviting."

It does seem silly to invite feedback but snap at someone who comments
negatively.  Any blame regarding aesthetics can be borne by those of us
who encouraged this artistic direction, and I figure we want honest
opinions.

Of course, one piece of feedback (not counting a to-be-resolved issue with
searching playlists) can hardly be representative, so... c'mon, especially
you new people who aren't too jaded to care!  ^_^ I think it' spretty
swank that we're one of the few goth nights in the U.S. with
professionally designed websites and fliers, so it would be nice to know
if it's worth the trouble.

brian j. parker
dj, geek, & black-clad cliche

dj badtz  .  http://blackbadtz.lm.com  .  all that is wrong about music