new Ceremony website + coat check

Ancilla Sea-Maid ancilla6 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 8 18:43:14 EDT 2003

--- B <beep at telerama.com> wrote:
> It does seem silly to invite feedback but snap at
> someone who comments
> negatively.  Any blame regarding aesthetics can be
> borne by those of us
> who encouraged this artistic direction, and I figure
> we want honest
> opinions.

Well, geez, I wasn't snapping, and not at someone in
particular. I'm sorry you see it that way. I indicated
that i was kidding as well, and then went on to answer
the question seriously. If i was a little harsh, it's
because I ought to have expected as much anyhow :p

It was a mistake to ask for feedback. I should have
been more specific with my wording. I don't know about
anyone else, but I don't care what your (general use
of your) opinion of the damn site is. I was mostly
looking for bug reports. Broken links. This doesn't
display properly. etc. Sections that ought to be added
(like the flyer gallery. good call!!) Things that can
be fixed. You can't fix the fact that no matter what
you do, how much effort or heart you pour into it,
someone's not going to like it for purely personal
and/or aesthetic reasons. so that's not the concern.
but what else is new?

- tamara