killing joke 10/29

manny at telerama.com manny at telerama.com
Fri Oct 10 14:36:43 EDT 2003

i doubt joker would put it in an ad unless it was confirmed.
the kj date in Pgh is supposed to be the Wed Oct 29 *not* 28 (which is
Death Cab for Cutie), at Laga. i understand, i wouldn't want to miss it
either.

and by the way, another very important unmissable tour is also happening
that night: the Schematic Records tour, largest IDM tour to ever hit here.
Based in FLA, Schematic is basically the US equivalent of Warp.
we will starting around 9 pm and having 2 local openers as well as Nick
Forte, so you can still see Killing Joke and have plenty of time to come
over to the South Side to see Otto Von Schirach (now a Skinny Puppy
member), Phoenicia, and Richard Devine, we'll be going much later.
Anyone who comes over from Killing Joke (keep yr stub)
will be admitted for half price ($6 instead of $12), a suitable reward for
adventurous initiative.