what i'm doing on thursday...

B beep at telerama.com
Tue Oct 14 10:13:42 EDT 2003

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003, my non-benevolent spiritual guide wrote:

> because anyone under the age of 24 sucks.

Jen's on that kick too.  It's cramping my style-- people under 24 are the
only ones naive enough not to know to stay away from me.

> wow, i'm totally reminiscing about upstairs Beehive shows now and Beep
> sneaking in bottles of that hideous Aftershock stuff...

Are you sure that was me?  Did I really drink that shit?

This is usually where I pretend I've been drinking single malt scotch
since I was 18... but I do take a perverse pride in my ability to drink
the hot cinammon Fire Water, one of the cheapest "Roaring Drunk"'s
possible.  And it eventually puts me to sleep, unlike the vodka shots that
often turn into "I did *what*?"

Kelly Ashkettle wrote:

> Yep. This is true. I'm very old. I'm 29 now. That's almost 30.
> I'm quite over the hill.

Still younger than me.  ;)

brian j. parker
dj, geek, & black-clad cliche

dj badtz  .  http://blackbadtz.lm.com  .  all that is wrong about music

P.S.-- my non-benevolent spiritual guide is correct, Pauline seems to be
cooler than I ever was, regardless of age.  Another year or two in
Pittsburgh will cure her of that.