what i'm doing on thursday...

Jennifer Maurer dorothymonkey at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 14 12:29:09 EDT 2003

From: "B" <beep at telerama.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2003 11:14 AM
> I'm just talking about the "boy, I sure hope the Rev/SCOTS show is 21+, if
> kids can't get in they aren't trying hard enough anyway" thing.

hey, it's not my fault that Metropol is one of the absolutely worst designed
venues I've ever seen.  I don't mind sharing space with "the kids", I just
feel that drinking is an integral part to enjoying a rockabilly show.  When
the last show was all ages and at rosebud you didn't hear a word of
complaint out of me.  Nor when a show is all ages and at the Rex or Laga or
anywhere else where I have room to move around in.  Or even when a show is
all ages and there is no drinking.  In the end:

rockabilly=drinking
metropol=sucking

-Jen