New to the list... (yes, newbie central)

Rebekah celtic_moonlyte at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 14 11:36:10 EDT 2003

So, not to interrupt your already scheduled program, or to risk either being inundated with emails or completely ignored, I'd like to say "hi" and ask a quick question or two...

Recently moved to the area after a few years in Boston (frequent attendee of ManRay, if any of you know it...) and I'm looking to get into the "gothic culture" of PGH.  After being here a month or so I've yet to discover anyone able to introduce my to the local venues.  Can you (a general "you") help me find the place(s) to go?  Any help for this misplaced, 23 year old goth would be much welcomed...

Thanks.