Kitty foster home needed!

Ann Cihon ann at jabberwocky.nameplanet.com
Tue Oct 14 17:15:08 EDT 2003

Hi. I work with Blue Ruin Gallery in South Side, and we recently moved
to a new location on Carson Street. In the courtyard behind the gallery,
an abandoned cat lives. Evidentally some college kids moved out of their
apartment and decided they didn't want her any more.
I'm pretty sure she's a girl, she's a tabby and maybe about 9 months
old. She's super mellow and friendly. She's declawed, so she's most
likely spayed also. I've been worrying about her a lot since it's
starting to get colder. My boyfriend would love to take her, but due to
roomate allergies, he can't keep her until he moves in February. If
someone willing to foster her until then, you will have my eternal
thanks. We're willing to pay for food, litter and vet visits if cost is
an issue.
If someone wants to outright keep her, that's fine too. I just want her
to go to a good home and get out of the cold.
If anyone is interested and wants to visit her, please EMAIL ME AT
ann_cihon at yahoo.com because this address is defunct at the end of the
month.

Thank you!

Ann