Cheezeboy...

johneich at comcast.net johneich at comcast.net
Fri Oct 17 15:18:50 EDT 2003

Hey all,
    I just wanted to say it was great getting out to see alot of you again. B, I'm sad to hear that you won't be DJ'ng again. My friend Brian Dripps said he really wanted to come see you spin one last time. I hope to get out to Ceremony alot more in the future. Martin was awesome, talking to him personally was even greater. If I don't catch your last night B, I hope on one of the guest nights I can some see you spin again. Joi, I ran around Ceremony that night trying to get your attention so I could introduce you to my gf. You post on her LJ and she wanted to meet you hah. She posts under Deaddreamer on LJ. You played a great set too. Well just wanted to tell everyone I was still alive and hope to see all you guys again soon.
                        Cheezeboy