i'm moving to canada asap, kthx

Rickarama elheme at telerama.com
Fri Oct 17 13:02:34 EDT 2003

I couldn't agree with you more on your views of spirituality.  I tend to
look at pagan faiths from an outsider's view and I know that amany wiccans
are not happy with all the "trendy" wiccans.

I was at a mall the other day and two teenagers were talking about how they
were going to become wiccan and have awsome black magic "just like in the
rpgs doooooood".

I just bought a case of Bex Octoberfest, in Bex do I trust.

Rick