a six pack of iron city

deeann mikula hartmann goth at d33ann.com
Fri Oct 17 13:51:29 EDT 2003

i have an old friend out here, who i've yet to get together with, who
just forwarded me the strangest request.  turns out that an artist
that he's working with now had lived in pgh for a while, and has been
trying to get a 6 pack of iron city out here, with no luck.  he can't
find any place that's even heard of it, and he has apparently
exhausted on line beer stores, too.

does anyone want to send me a 6 pack of iron city?  (i'd reimburse you
for it, and the shipping, which i think will be more than 2x the cost
of the beer, heheh.)

deeann mikula hartmann

"the limits of my language mean the limits of my world."
   --ludwig wittgenstein, tractatus logico-hilosophicus