ceremony

Pauline Law plaw at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Oct 17 20:49:25 EDT 2003

ok kids,

a certain someone (no names, please) has persuaded me that tomorrow it
would be worth my while to go to ceremony. well... maybe.  so i am going,
and besides i'm not really interested in the shows that manny is putting
on.

n. b.: i will be requesting cinema strange's "lindsay's trachea", which is
something like two years old and therefore timely in pittsburgh.

from the looks of my laundry heap, i will be wearing black pants (big
fuckin' surprise) with one single zipper on the right leg and a black
empire-cut camisole and big corduroy coat, sure to be shedded.  as
mentioned previously on this list, i am asian, female and short.  i am
five and three quarters of an inch, but will probably appear more around
the height of five feet one and one half inches because my shoes have
thick soles.

please say hello to me.
please do not do this by jumping on my back and screaming, "monkey!
monkey!"

i have bad back muscles.

thank you,
pauline law