ceremony

DarkThreads mirv01 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 18 09:03:46 EDT 2003

Pauline, thank you for describing yourself,
because if I make it to Ceremony tonite, I will
look for you. I want to thank you for the advice
about Boston (that was you, right)? and I will
reciprocate by describing myself, although I
don't know what I'm wearing yet:

I have natural-looking straight red hair,
shoulder length. Blue eyes. 5'3" 130 lbs. I look
Irish. I have a tendency to bellydance---yes I'm
one of those annoying people on the dance floor.

Anyone else wants to meet me--please say hello. I
am going to a friends birthday party this
evening, but if I need something else to do
afterwards, I will go to Ceremony. If not this
week, I am definitely going to see TSN and the
Cruxshadows next week and prolly staying for a
little of Ceremony afterwards, although I do have
a friends halloween party to go to. I will stick
out like a sore thumb at that time because I am
going to be wearing a very fetishy devil costume.
I am making the red velvet corset this weekend;-)

mirv

=====
Megan Irvine mirv01 at yahoo.com
My blog: http://darkthreads.blogspot.com
Shop my eBay store: http://www.ebaystores.com/darkthreadsdesigns
"Let the beauty we love be what we do." Rumi