ceremony

B beep at telerama.com
Sat Oct 18 14:41:34 EDT 2003

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003, Pauline Law wrote:

> n. b.: i will be requesting cinema strange's "lindsay's trachea",
> which is something like two years old and therefore timely in
> pittsburgh.

Bring a copy, because although Imperium/Matt (the night's other DJ) may
have a copy, I can't be certain; and I defeinitely don't have it.  I do
recommend making fun of us for being behind the times, it's very endearing
and will certainly get your requests played.  ;)

> from the looks of my laundry heap, i will be wearing black pants (big
> fuckin' surprise) with one single zipper on the right leg and a black
> empire-cut camisole

I will be wearing nothing.

Oh, wait, that's not legal here, is it?

Hmmm, well, I'll be wearing headphones for around half the night.  And
probably something black.

brian j. parker
dj, geek, & black-clad cliche

dj badtz  .  http://blackbadtz.lm.com  .  all that is wrong about music