bovvers

Ray rlink at chemlab.org
Tue Oct 21 21:02:03 EDT 2003

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003, Jennifer Maurer wrote:

> From: "B" <beep at telerama.com>
>
> > I'm not familiar enough with downtown to know: is that new address near
> > (or the same as?) the Army/Navy store?
>
> Yeah, it's the same store, on Liberty Ave.  I haven't been down since they
> "consolidated", but I saw an ad in the City Paper last week.

Oh, how cute.  You two are communicating via the gothlist now.  Please
tell me that you at least sent these emails from seperate[*] rooms in the
house.  ;)

[*] In the spirit of Brian's Yinzer-ification of his post, I've put this
in mainly to torque off Gwen.

-- Ray

When I'm not dreaming about being eaten by sharks, I'm having nightmares
about basset hounds. Stop laughing, because in my dreams it's fucking
scary as hell. They're really cute tho.    -- cath