those pony boots

Christy Sawyer christy at spookee.net
Fri Oct 24 01:25:18 EDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pauline Law" <plaw at andrew.cmu.edu>
To: <pgh-goth-list at listless.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2003 11:48 PM
Subject: those pony boots

> so, i was just wondering if someone here made those hott pony boots that
> they sell in australia for four hundred bucks, and if you make them for
> less than four hundred bucks and will you r0x0r my s0x0r please?
>
> thanks.

The Keyser boots? AFAIK, Keyser is the only company that makes those boots,
and no one else has come up with anything even remotely similar. The prices
are in Aussie dollars, so they're not actually $400, they're around 300 or
so, prolly cheaper. :) Since they're pretty esoteric fetish items (pony play
and all that...o_O) I'd recommend your friend find some fetish lists/boards
to post to and see if anyone's selling theirs secondhand for cheap. :)

Christy
http://www.spookee.net