a question about tonight's show

Rickarama elheme at telerama.com
Sat Oct 25 13:10:08 EDT 2003

Do they accept creditcard?  I think I asked before, and I think the answer
is no.  My next question is, is ther someone who would be willing to get me
in in return for me buying them $10 in drinks?

Getting to the atm machine and using it is a pain since I can't see and my
friend didn't have a chance today before she left for work.  I thought I had
a ten but it turns out it's not a ten and I really realy really want to
atend the show.  So I figure I can buy whoever ten bucks with plastic and
they'll be repaid.

If someone can help, lemme know.

either email, or call me before 4:30 .. I have to take the bus from
bellevue.

My email is obviously
elheme at telerama.com
my number is 412-766-8149
I really don't care about giving it out because it's easy enough to find.

Thanks,
Rick