guess what

derek.cf.PEGRITZ pegritz at hpl-laboratories.com
Tue Oct 28 15:08:08 EST 2003

Well, now--hopefully this taught you a lesson: people *do not* stop for
pedestrians in this city. Even soccer moms. Hell, I saw a middle-aged yuppie
mom in an Astro van damnear run down an old lady with a walker a little
while ago, and I myself smeared two blockheaded Pitt students last weekend
when the idiots just walked out in front of my car as I was dragracin' down
Forbes. I *still* have teeth and fragments of bone caught underneath my
bumper....

derek.cf.PEGRITZ / Executive Research Director
HPL Laboratories of Pennsylvania (est. 1992)
Pittsburgh has a real cool tunnel
Pittsburgh has a tunnel through a mountain
Tunnels are what we like
Tunnels can be dark or bright
--The Pulsars, "TUnnel Song"
http://www.hpl-laboratories.com/Nyarlathotep