guess what

Christy christy at spookee.net
Tue Oct 28 13:10:44 EST 2003

Every time I see an Astrovan I think "VAN? OR ASTROVAN?!".

Anyways, I almost got flattened by PAT busses running the red light at
the Morewood intersection on a routine basis. You'd think that the
combination of 3 hours of sleep, 8:30 classes and that intersection
would have left me dead many times over. heh. :D

Christy
http://www.spookee.net