guess what

Rickarama elheme at telerama.com
Tue Oct 28 16:47:47 EST 2003

I know what it's like to not have money.

I fell on a rock coming home from Bock Buster's and fell into Lincoln ave,
the main "drag" in Bellevue.  A car went by and ran over my hair (My ankle
was broken).  My hair was about 18 inches long, if I'd fallen just eight or
ten more inches out, it'd have been my head instead of hair.

I've almost been hit on more than one ocation, the thought gives me
shivvers.

meow meow meow,
Rick