New And One album & Evanescence, Laibach, Cruxshadows, ThouShaltNot, Lords of Acid

LstatShaft at aol.com LstatShaft at aol.com
Mon Sep 15 15:11:48 EDT 2003

Hey all - just a quick note that we will begin selling these new releases on
Monday (9/15) evening at Digital Ferret CDs:

And One - Aggressor (new album, finally!)
Evanescence - Going Under
Laibach - Tanz Mit Laibach
Cruxshadows/Paralysed Age/Dreamside/ThouShaltNot - Vier Factor 1
Marilyn Manson - This Is The New Shit

We also recently got in the Lords of Acid "Greatest T*ts" collection which
contains a new single, as well as the new ThouShaltNot album, "The White Beyond"
which is just damn brilliant. We'll be getting in another shipment later this
week with the new Melotron single, an album from the new Icon of Coil
sideproject CombiChrist, the new SITD album, and plenty more.

We're also pleased to be the only retailer in the country, as far as we know,
to be carrying KMFDM's "Opium 1984" CD. This is a remastered version of the
band's early cassette demo, now available on CD directly from the band...or
from Digital Ferret.

And if you can't make it to the store (hey, it's only a five hour drive...),
you can of course order online at http://www.isotank.com