Roommate Wanted!

Allison allison at tyranny.com
Thu Sep 18 11:46:44 EDT 2003

Roomate Wanted

1818 Larkins Way #1 Pittsburgh, PA 15203

3 blocks off Carson St. (between Sarah st. and Jane st.) in the heart of the Southside Flats. There's a Crossroads convenience store less than 50 yards away which is also where the bus stop is located. Tons of shopping areas, including 2 grocery stores and 3 laundromats, within 10 minutes walking distance. Everything is in perfect working order. Rent is $237.50 per month + half utilities (Monthly costs: Gas-$40/Electric@$25/Phone@$15+long distance calls). You will have your own private bedroom (12'x10') with 2 closets and your own kitchen which is large enough to turn into a combined living room area. The bathroom is shared as well as the back courtyard, furnished picnic deck and storage basement (I'm currently trying to soundproof half of the basement so at some point it will be usable as a music studio). $200 security deposit (may be reducable or waivable). You will be required to be on the lease, but still have the option to move at any time (try to give me notice in advance if possible). No pets, unless caged. Smokers allowed.

If interested please contact Adam Christian at fizzdoll at hotmail.com or 412-481-5904 (make sure to leave a message).

Adam Christian / Halo
fizzdoll at hotmail.com
http://christian.artshost.com