goth & electronic fun this weekend 9/20 @ The Rex

B beep at telerama.com
Sat Sep 20 16:52:30 EDT 2003

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003, Jordan Harris wrote:

> Oh, and regarding Brian's birthday, I seem to recall giving him
> on-stage Carmilla's Dress birthday lashes at the show we played with
> State of Being. But that was more than a few birthdays ago.

Ironic that they're playing again tonight, huh?

Too bad I can't make it, but they said they'd come by Ceremony afterwards.

brian j. parker
dj, geek, & black-clad cliche

dj badtz  .  <http://blackbadtz.lm.com>  .  all that is wrong about music

"How can a gay marriage be any less legitimate than a Jennifer Lopez
marriage?"  (Aaron McGruder / The Boondocks)