saturday night (high n' dry)

B beep at telerama.com
Sat Sep 20 16:59:13 EDT 2003

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003, Your Fascist Dictator wrote:

> 2. what's going on at Ceremony tonight? is it Beep's one-year-closer-
>     to-worm-food celebration thingy? and isn't it almost the 7th
>     anniversary of that damn night yet?

Nothing formal for the first annual twenty-ninth birthday, but you'll have
to listen to me play whatever crap I feel like playing.  (Stephanie is
DJing too, so it won't all suck.)

I think we've been celebrating anniversaries in late January to celebrate
our hijacking of the night; but if you count DJ Steve's few months in
1996, then the seventh anniversary is in October.

brian j. parker
dj, geek, & black-clad cliche

dj badtz  .  <http://blackbadtz.lm.com>  .  all that is wrong about music

"How can a gay marriage be any less legitimate than a Jennifer Lopez
marriage?"  (Aaron McGruder / The Boondocks)