intro

Emilia emmiel at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 23 09:33:19 EDT 2003

This is an interesting moment to introduce myself. I just moved here
from Los Angeles (career move). I grew up actually in Ohio and went to
school in Akron, I left for Los Angeles after getting my degree and
spent 6 years there. It was fun for awhile. I definitely don't miss
having to drive (public transporation is even worse there). What I find
is that I like Pittsburgh because its not a BIG city, but decent enough
size. Would I have moved here without the job, probably not, but I
wouldn't think of moving anywhere without having a job waiting for me
first.

Emilia