Intro - another one

Cheri frostfalcon at zoominternet.net
Tue Sep 23 14:14:12 EDT 2003

Hi Everyone,

    Since someone else came out and said "hi" I guess I will too... I"ve been lurking here for about 2.5 years since I moved from NY (about and hour and a half from the city) to Butler so I guess it's about time. I'm Cheryl/Cheri/frost and I moved her for love and then dealt with the job thing. I haven't been out much, since life got odd when I moved here. I won't comment to much on the drivers and the crime but I will say I've encountered more crime etc. in this area, which I find odd and the drivers drive me nuts...

Have fun...

Cheri