(no subject)

Mick Taranto fachmoir at freedminds.com
Tue Sep 23 18:34:27 EDT 2003

From: "B" <beep at telerama.com>
: On Tue, 23 Sep 2003, Mick Taranto wrote:
: > But its fun and gets people like you to go all in a hissy about a
: > something so silly.

: Mick, it's just not nice to get jollies out of upsetting other people.

who cares if its nice. if i wanted to be nice i would be a hippy or nun or
something.

Brian, how long have you known me? an easy 6years. correct? then you should
i know i say shite to get people going.
and that will not change. i am nice when i need or want to be. my manners
are damn near perfect at that point. this is a place (the list) so far from
reality to me its just funny.
tbh, i don't even think i really believe half the shite i say in posts.
sometimes i start serious but take it to a level that i cannot but think
people will see through it. if they don't - not my fault.

: Even if you're a goth.

I'm not goth. I'm at most a beatnik, dammit!

: It is my opinion that Salma Hayek will have sex with me under the green,
: green sky this weekend, in the gentle rain of frogs falling from the sky;
: and I refuse to be disavowed of that notion.  It's my opinion and I'm
: entitled to it.

yes! yes, you are. and hey, good luck with it!
also delusions and opinions are different from each other.
don't get me wrong, there's something to be said about delusions.
yup yup