(no subject)

Grant preyforme at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 23 20:21:26 EDT 2003

It seems my introduction started a bit of a discussion about the area.

I haven't been in pgh long enough to form an informed decision yet,
obviously.

Someone or another commented on the intellectualism, or lack thereof, in the
area. While that is a fear of mine, I wondered if that would be the case due
to the number of universities in the area.

Pittsburgh is certainly not a "starter city" for me. I've lived in Orlando,
San Francisco, and Washington D.C. for various lengths of time. I was
originally raised in the Palm Beach, which I would not particularly call a
city.

Regarding driving, I have made some interesting mistakes that have caused me
to go in circles. But that's okay. I'm not an ass that tries changing three
lanes at a red light to make a right turn. I'll just go straight and turn
around.

I am in my mid-20s. I think that has a great deal to do with my perception
on things. I only expect to be in this area for two to four years.

Of course I say that knowing I may be full of shit. Because I could fall in
love and everything in my life change. Or not. Probably not. But hey,
anything is possible. I mean, monkeys might fly out of my ass too.

Cheers,

Grant