definitions

Pope Jeremy automaticlarynx at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 15:22:37 EST 2004

--- Pauline Law <plaw at andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:

> On Fri, 2 Apr 2004, Brian J. Parker wrote:
>
> > Not "IDM"?  (a.k.a. "intelligent dance music"
> a.k.a. "armchair techno"?)
>
> heeheehee. the label 'idm' cracks me up. so does
> 'ebm' - electronic body
> music? sounds like it should background music at an
> electrotherapy
> spa/massage parlor, or something.

Probibly more like the music at electro-SMOG therapy.
Ha Ha Ha.

No one got that but me.

*kills self with a thermostat*

- Pope Jeremy

> not idm though - definitely edm.
>

> pauline

=====
http://automaticlarynx.shadyhouse.com

In 1977 there were 150 Elvis impersonators. By 1999 there were 35,000. If this rate of growth continues, by the year 2019, more than one third of the world's population will be Elvis impersonators.