FAQ and Email badness

. rlink at dementia.org
Tue Apr 6 14:17:44 EDT 2004

Ghetto-quoting beep via cut & paste from the archive:

> And if that person made sure Ray Link had the list so he could update
> http://www.pghgoth.com/faq.php, that would be even better, because when
> labels are just dying to send you free stuff they'll often stumble across
> that FAQ when web searching.
>
> Yes, that's right, the Ray Link who might want to update the "club nights"
> listing to note that EZLou is doing something that gets interesting on
> Fridays now.  I'm also not sure whether Zombo is still doing
> Wednesdays...?

People need to email me when things change.  Not that any of you could do
that recently.  See, the site that hosted my email up until now fell
victim to one of their own admins, who went insane and deleted everyone's
accounts, email included.  I'm now back on the list from this new address.

And I'll update the FAQ ASAP.  I just moved (work) across town this
week, as I no longer work in the Cathedral of Learning, but in Pitt's
RIDC Park facility (again), so I've been a bit busy.

Cheers,
  Ray  (who has yet to set up any .sig stuff on the new account yet)